The Richmond rumour mill has gone into overdrive recently with the breaking news that Jennifer Aniston and her beaux Justin Theroux might be house-hunting in the borough for the duration of Jennifer’s forthcoming London shoot. She’s just about to start filming a new comedy drama, Miss You Already, in the capital.
Could this lead to a few awkward encounters? Among Richmond’s existing celebrity residents are newly-engaged couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Although peace has apparently broken out between the Jennifer and her ex, that doesn’t mean she wants to run into the Jolie-Pitt clan at a Diamond Jubilee Street Party or popping out to post a letter. Pitt and Jolie have just signed on the dotted line to buy the £10 million Whornes House they rented while Brad was filming World War Z here last summer. Sumptuous doesn’t begin to describe it, with an indoor pool and original 15th century period details.
Richmond has long been popular with celebrities, both home-grown and from across the pond – among others George Clooney, Sandra Bullock, Johnny Depp, Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones, Mick Jagger and Robert Pattinson have lived or stayed here. The beautiful riverside setting and an excellent choice of large and luxurious houses are the draw, as well as the area’s convenient location in relation to Heathrow.
If Jennifer feels the need for some relocation advice on her imminent move, we would recommend that she takes a look at our Richmond report – it’s full of valuable information about the area, including the best places to rent and how much she might expect to pay. Click here to find out more
10 Reasons Why VIPs & Celebs Use a Professional Home Finding Service
- SAVE TIME – their time is too valuable to spend on dealing with numerous Estate Agents
- CONVENIENCE – it makes the process of finding and securing the perfect home much more pleasant and enjoyable for them
- LOCAL KNOWLEDGE – they need to learn about the local market very quickly from an Expert that is on THEIR side ONLY
- REPRESENTATION – they want someone who will advocate for them and ONLY them
- CONFIDENTIALITY – sometimes they want to keep their identity confidential
- SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT – they want ONE point of contact for every aspect of their transaction
- HIGHLY PERSONAL SERVICE – they want high-end service that focuses on just their needs
- EFFICIENT – they need to be able to see the best shortlisted homes in the shortest possible time
- BEST PRICE – they want a professional representative who will negotiate the best possible price or rent for them
- COMPREHENSIVE ADVICE – they want access to independent, expert advice throughout their transaction
Remember, Estate Agents work for property owners. Saunders 1865 ONLY work for buyers and tenants!