They Might Move Just Round the Corner From Us!
According to media reports, the royal couple are considering the move back to London in conjunction with Prince George starting at a pre-prep school within walking distance of Kensington Palace. Another reason apparently is so they will be better placed to performmore royal duties.
It’s certainly a nice perk having a Palace ready to move into. Less fortunate celebs have to invest a great deal of time in finding a suitable home to buy or rent in the new location. Or do they?
Why do VIPs Retain Relocation Agents to Act for Them?
Many retain specialist home finders (often called Relocation Agents) to do all the legwork for them. This option has a number of important advantages for VIP home seekers, whether they are celebrities or big beasts of the world of business leaders. Among these are:
1. CONFIDENTIALITY: it allows them to protect their privacy by having a professional representative contact all the estate agents & other sources
2. TIME SAVING: all the legwork is done for them, including weeding-out all the unsuitable homes
3. LOCAL KNOWLEDGE & CONTACTS
4. SOMEONE ON THEIR SIDE: estate agents act for property owners; home finders ONLY represent the renter or home buyer
5. SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT FOR EVERYTHING
6. HIGHLY PERSONAL SERVICE: that’s individually tailored for you, the renter or home buyer
7. ELEVATED STATUS: agents & property owners regarded represented home seekers as more solid, serious enquirers
Remember, estate agents act for property owners. Renters and buyers need representation too!
Are You Interested in BECOMING a Relocation Agent?
Are you interested in getting into the fantastic relocation business, helping people find the home of their dreams to rent or buy?
Be one of the first to register your interest in The Relocation Academy powered by Saunders 1865 to learn about getting into this wonderful business.
Enter your details below.