Each one sets itself apart from the rest! You can get lost in a maze of food, clothing and general market merriment. No matter what day, month or season, there is a market somewhere. We have complied an easy guide regarding the various themes presented throughout the network.
To discover even more markets click here!
– Borough Market: open year round, apart from Sundays, this is a foodies dream market. Full of unique ingredients and a mixture of tasty samples, you will leave with both a full shopping bag and stomach.
– Farmers’ markets: littered throughout the network, shoppers come for fresh fruit and vegetables and butcher style meats.
– Exmouth Market: known for having some of London’s best street food, taste your pallet with the various international foods offered.
– Portobello Road: Probably the most popular market in London. Tourists and Londoners flood this weekend only event, if not in search for great deals and unique pieces but to find the iconic blue door from the movie Notting Hill.
– Camden Market: From vintage clothing to vinyl records, Camden market is the go-to market for a groovy, retro and unique market experience.
– Bermondsey Antiques Market: One of London’s most popular markets for antique goods, it has gained an international prevalence for antique collectors. Those wishing to visit are highly advised to get there early!
– Petticoat Lane: This is one of London’s oldest markets and is a definite hotspot for fashionistas in search for rare and vintage clothing on a budget.
– Southbank Centre: every year this 2 mile section between Westminster Bridge and Bankside comes alive with various Christmas themed stalls. From traditional German food to hand-made, one of a kind trinkets, this is a Christmas favourite for many.
– Winter Wonderland: perhaps the most famous Christmas attraction in London is Hyde Park Winter Wonderland. This is the place to be for those looking to combine market and entertainment joy.
At Saunders1865 – The VIP Relocation Company – our mission is to ensure that all VIP executives relocate to London with the knowledge to hit the ground running upon arrival. Whether that is through our comprehensive home-finding program or providing a personalised ‘Your Guide to London’, our relocation specialists are here to help every step of the way. To find out more information about how we can assist you click here or call our London office on 020 7590 2700.