Saunders 1865 is a boutique executive relocation firm based in Gloucester Road, Kensington that helps corporations.
ROLE: Relocation Assistant
A part-time hourly paid position on an as needed basis which is suitable for a student. You will assist the Saunders 1865 team with ongoing relocation projects, as well as developing marketing strategies, growing the company’s database and generally helping with all manner of day-to-day office activities.
Because we are a small firm, your role will be an important one. Therefore, you must have great communication skills, both written and oral.
We’d like you to be able to think creatively and adapt to new tasks quickly.
You must be able to use a computer competently.
Examples of Responsibilities:
Here is a brief list of example tasks. It is far from exhaustive because the role is so varied.
- Answering the phone & door entry system
- Meeting & greeting visitors
- Updating database
- Making marketing phone calls
- Sending marketing emails
- Assisting with relocation projects
- Helping to manage content on social media, including; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- General web research
- Scanning & printing documents
- General office duties including, making tea & coffee, managing inventory of supplies, collecting the mail, emptying the bins and helping to update the calendar.
If you are interested please email your CV and the days/hours that you would be available to work to email@example.com or call 020 7590 2704.